Thursday, January 13, 2011

Promise

Angel, yes you are my angel
And I am a deep dark well
Of love for you, you only
Don't ever leave me lonely


Long after your shadow leaves
I lie with my gusty heaves
Your presence hovers over me
Closed eyes; it's only you I see


Do what one may; time will fly
Truth will prevail over a lie
Rivers will flow to the sea
In my heart you will always be


P.S.
Found this lying in an old stack of junk. Reworked some lines to make it a little less funny.:-) I guess it was written way back in 2003-2004. May be 2002.
No I am not! OK, only a little embarrassed.

8 comments:

namrata vilochan said...

hi.ps.....gud one....its nice....nd btw...not ok means?..tum embarcd...bi hote ho....thts...ironical..neway...again..awesome...keep writng.....its nv

Anonymous said...

2003-04

Pratyush said...

@Anonymous: why so?

Anonymous said...

lol..because you must have taken at least one year to finish that extraordinary piece of work! That is why not 2002 but 2003-04.

Pratyush said...

@Anon: that is witty! see, why i am lil embarassed?
btw, do i know you?

Anonymous said...

have you ever tried to know someone you already know..

n someone you know that you know

...you know ;)

Pratyush said...

@anon:
I know? No!!
why would anyone try to know someone one knows one already knows?

Anyways Anonymous, suit yourself. Personal luka-chhipi in public space is not my thing :-). Bores everyone else.

So well, thanks for stopping by. your comments are super witty. makes me think i should post some more here if you come back to comment.

Anonymous said...

Good One!!! Keep up the magic of poetry!!!